- Thanks to an intelligent power management system and new low-power Bluetooth 5.0 chipset, you can tough it out for your longest run ever, and you’ll still need to recharge before they do.
- When you just want to lose yourself in the music, our superior noise-isolating fit helps keep the real world at bay, leaving you free to feel the powerful bass.
- When you need to hear what’s going on around you, HearThrough has a handy slider, so you can decide how much of the outside world you want to let in.
In the Jabra Sound+ App, a call equalizer gives you complete control over how you hear other people, while Sidetone allows you to customize how much of your own voice you hear on calls, so you won’t need to speak louder to hear yourself.
And with seamless switching from calls to music, you’ll never miss a beat (or a call).
We’ve engineered a whole bunch of different sound profiles, from Smooth to Bass Boost, which you can customize even further in the Jabra Sound+ App.
Or, create your own bespoke audio profile, and enjoy music that sounds exactly the way you like it.
- Passive noise-cancellation (PNC)
- Noise reduction on outgoing voice audio
- Yes, 4-microphone call technology
- Wind noise protection
- Audio codecs supported
- SBC, AAC
- Speaker size
- Speaker bandwidth
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz (music playback)
- 100 Hz to 8 kHz (calls)
- Microphone type
- 4 x MEMS
- Microphone bandwidth
- 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Music and talk-time
- Up to 7.5 hours with earbuds and up to 28 hours including charging case
- Sleep mode
- Auto off after 15 minutes without connection or 60 minutes without activity, configurable in the Sound+ app
- Standby time
- 6 months
- Charging time
- 2 hours and 20 minutes (full charge with dedicated 500 mA USB wall charger)
- Fast charge
- Up to 60 minutes when charging earbuds for 15 minutes in the charging case